Our new compact motor controller is easy to use and only weighs in at 6 oz with a 9V battery installed. As with our original DNP motor controller there are No complicated menu systems that may require a manual each time you use it. Just three simple controls on/off and speed control in one, direction switch and power source switch. This new controller works on a single 9 VDC internal replaceable battery or an optional external power source input 5.5 mm X 2.1 mm Jack And runs on voltages ranging from 6 to 12 VDC, It can even work with an AC power adapter to 12 VDC for continuous use. This motor controller is variable, continuous speed and reversible. It is self-contained with Its own replaceable 9V battery Or rechargeable 9V battery and has an RCA output connector. Simply use the RCA audio patch cable (included) to connect the controller to the DNP motor.
This is a very low power consumption controller. When paired with one of the DNP Cameras in Motion Camera Sliders. It will run for several hours on a single 9 V battery. Angle of slider and weight of camera will affect how long the 9V battery will last. I have added an external power Jack for optional power source to increased runtime.
The motor controller is ideal for other DIY projects. It will be compatible with many future DNP Innovative camera motion products, like a motorized camera pan head, motorized barn door star tracking head for Astro Widefield photography.
Note: Adapter cables (Sold Separately) may be required to connect this controller to Other manufacturer’s motors, sliders And other equipment.
Motor Controller Specifications
- 6-12volt Variable speed reversible PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) motor controller module.
- This controller produces full input volt variable pulse modulation which produces better power at lower speeds.
- Output voltage is between 6-12 VDC depending on input voltage and .1 Amp to 1 Amp Max*
- 9V Batery (Not included), Optional external power of 6–12 VDC through the 5.5 mm X 2.1 mm Jack.
- Variable speed potentiometer with on off switch
- On/Off/On direction switch
- Built-in automatic 2 amp short circuit protected for output
- Weight is 6 OZ with 9V battery
- Overall dimensions 5.5″ x 3″ x 1.5″
* Note: Higher current applications between .5 – 1 Amp may require an external battery. The DNP Motors will work with the 9V battery.
- Rotate the speed control fully counterclockwise until it clicks. This will shut the power off.
- Install a new 9 V battery in the battery compartment or connect an optional power source 6-12 VDC.
- Connect one end of the RCA cable to the top of the motor and the other end to the motor controller.
- Verify directional switch is in the center position (off or standby).
- Rotate the speed control fully clockwise. Verify the red LED lights up.
- Switch the directional switch in either direction and adjust speed control to your desired speed.
1 Compact DNP Motor Controller
1 RCA Patch Cable
1 User Manual
One year warranty [Read More]
See Price on eBay!
Free Shipping is by USPS First-class mail to US customers only. Shipped worldwide through eBay global shipping service (Worldwide Shipping and import charges may vary depending on location. EBay will figure that out for you.)