This motor controller has been discontinued and is replaced by the DNP Motor Controller NH
Our motor controller is easy to use. No complicated menu systems that may require a manual each time you use it. Just three simple controls on/off switch, direction switch and speed control knob. This 12 volt motor controller is variable, continuous speed and reversible. It is self-contained with Its own battery and has an RCA output connector. Simply use the RCA audio patch cable (included) to connect the controller to the DNP motor. The motor controller is ideal for other DIY projects. It will be compatible with many future DNP Innovative camera motion products, like a motorized camera pan head, motorized barn door star tracking head for Astro Widefield photography.
Note: Adapter cables (Sold Separately) may be required to connect this controller to Other manufacturer’s motors, sliders And other equipment.
Motor Controller Specifications
- 12volt Variable speed reversible pulse width modulating motor controller module.
- This controller produces full 12 volt variable pulse modulation which produces better power at lower speeds.
- Output voltage is about 12 VDC at .5Amps PWM (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Casil CA1212 12v-1.2ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery which will work for hours on a single charge. (NONSPILLABLE BATTERY)
- 12volt 300 mA battery charger
- Charging LED indicator light
- Power switch with LED
- Variable speed potentiometer
- On/Off/On direction switch
- Two 1 amp short circuit protected fuses for both Input and output
- Weight is 2 pounds
- Dimensions 7.5″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″
One year warranty [Read More]
Exclusively sold on eBay. Click below for pricing.
Free Shipping is by UPS Ground only within the continental US Excludes Alaska and Hawaii because of the sealed lead acid battery in the motor controller.