This is a brand-new DNP Cameras in Motion 48″ Motorized Camera Slider 2016 DSLR Quantum Edition With Compact Motor Controller
Note: This is a brand-new design for Aug 2016 that allows extra long time-lapse shooting up to 10 hours to travel the full length of the slider with the optional .5 RPM motor.
Bring your time-lapse photography to the next level with our DSLR Quantum Edition of the 48″ DNP Linear Motion Motorized Camera Slider designed for time-lapse photography which also may be used for cinematic** applications. Everything is included to produce stunning time-lapse videos with the exception of your camera, lens, Interval timer and ball head. This product adds smooth motion to your time-lapse and video** projects.
Features an easy to change Motor. Simply loosen the motor mount with an Allen wrench and remove the motor. Then move the gear to the new motor. Install motor in motor mount. Rotate motor to adjust and lineup the gears and tighten Allen screw on motor mount. It will work with most 37 mm diameter motors with a 6 mm shaft. The DSLR Quantum Edition is designed for DSLR cameras but may also work with cameras like the Micro 4/3 mirrorless cameras, Go Pro Cameras, Point-and-Shoot cameras and Medium-size video cameras. Now with a load capacity of 20 pounds including camera lens and tripod ball-head.
The Slider are hand-built and tested before shipment and made in the USA. (See sample video at bottom of post) (Some assembly required)
Our Compact Motor Controller is easy to use and only weighs in at 6 oz with a 9V battery installed. There are No complicated menu systems that may require a manual each time you use it. Just three simple controls on/off and speed control in one, direction switch and power source switch. This new controller works on a single 9 VDC internal replaceable battery or an optional external power source input 5.5 mm X 2.1 mm Jack And runs on voltages ranging from 6 to 12 VDC, It can even work with an AC power adapter to 12 VDC for continuous use. This motor controller is variable, continuous speed and reversible. It is self-contained with Its own replaceable 9V battery Or rechargeable 9V battery and has an RCA output connector. Simply use the RCA audio patch cable (included) to connect the controller to the DNP motor. NOTE: An external 12 V power source is recommended for this slider because of its extremely long travel time up to 10 hours across the entire length of the slider about 40 inches. I have included an 8 AA cell battery box with switch as an external power source of 12V. I’ve also included a battery adapter cable to connect up to a larger battery if required.
New Compact Motor Controller Specifications
- 6-12volt Variable speed reversible PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) motor controller module.
- This controller produces full input volt variable pulse modulation which produces better power at lower speeds.
- Output voltage is between 6-12 VDC depending on input voltage and .1 Amp to 1 Amp Max* 9V Batery (Not included)
- Optional external power of 6–12 VDC through the 5.5 mm X 2.1 mm Jack.
Our sliders now come in 3 different Sizes. Our original DSLR edition has a load capacity of 20 pounds. Our LT Edition has a load capacity of 10 pounds and our go Pro edition has a load capacity of 3 pounds. Please visit our eBay store DNP Cameras in Motion for other DNP Cameras in Motion products and more information.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions through eBay and thank you for your interest in the new DNP Linear Motion Motorized Camera Slider for Time-lapse Photography.
- speed potentiometer with on off switch
- On/Off/On direction switch.
- Built-in automatic 2 amp short circuit protected for output.
- Weight is 6 OZ with 9V battery
- Overall dimensions 5.5″ x 3″ x 1.5″
Note: Camera, Lens, Interval timer, ball heads or video heads and tripods NOT included).
Slider and motor specifications
- Overall length 48″
- Slider and motor 7 pounds Camera slider travel is about 40″
- Built on the 8020, Inc. Series 10 1020 extruded rail
- Removable 2 14″ legged stand with adjustable feet.
- 3 tripod mounts each are ¼- 20 thread at each end and in the middle3/8”
- Ball head mount on travel dolly
- Self lubricating Polyethylene bearing pads on travel dolly
- 1 6-12volt 1 RPM motor ***
- 1 6-12volt 30 RPM motor ***
Note: ** Times are approximate and may vary with camera weight and battery voltage. (See chart in photos above)
Note: ** Video with sound may require a remote microphone to reduce noise generated by the camera slider motor.
Note: *** Other motors available by special request. Please contact me for more information.
****(.5RPM, 20RPM) Are in stock
Note: **** You have a choice and motor speeds when you purchase this slider the 1RPM motor can be swapped with the .5 RPM motor at no additional cost and the 30 RPM motor can be swapped with the 20 RPM motor at no additional cost. There is an additional charge to swap 30 RPM motor for the .5 RPM motor. Just let me know at time of purchase and I will supply the motor of your choice.
- 1 Compact Motor Controller with RCA patch cable.
- 1 48″ long 8020 inc. series 10 1020 extruded aluminum rail
- 1 New adjustable tension pulley assembly with mounting hardware (Installed)
- 1 Motor mount/gear assembly with mounting hardware (Installed)
- 1 Slider dolly assembly 4″ x 4″ Plate with 3/8-16 Tripod head mount (Installed)
- 1 Timing belt assembly with mounting hardware (Installed)
- 3 Tripod mounts each are ¼- 20 thread at each end and the middle (Installed)
- 2 14″ Leg bracket with 2 adjustable screw feet each with locking wingnut.
- 1 1 rpm motor
- 1 30 rpm motor
- 1 7 peace Allen wrench tool kit
- 1 User manual
- 1 DNP Battery Box – holds 8 AA batteries (batteries not included)
- 1 Auxiliary battery cable 5.5 mm X 2.1 mm Jack On both ends. Can easily be cut and modified for an external battery that you supply.